BECOME A MEMBER
If you are interested in writing, be it poetry, plays, fiction, non-fiction, memoir, family history, children’s literature, or simply for personal enjoyment, join us in our efforts to grow as writers. We are an eclectic group of serious and casual writers, even a few professionals, all at varying levels of talent and experience. The Burlington Writers Club (BWC) envisions writing as a transformative, valued, and integral part of our community.
The BWC is open to all adults–wherever they reside–and high school seniors living in Alamance County who are interested in honing their writing skills and supporting our club’s activities.
Dues are $20.00 per adult and $10.00 for Alamance County high school seniors and are payable annually to maintain active membership. For your convenience, you will receive an email reminder a month before your membership is set to expire.
PayPal, credit card, or debit card – Please complete the online membership form and use the payment button to submit your Membership Dues. See directions below.
Check – please print out the membership form and mail it with your check to the address below. Or, we are happy to accept your check together with your membership form at one of our meetings. We have blank membership forms available at our meetings for your convenience.
Please make checks payable to Burlington Writers Club and note “Membership Dues” on the Memo line.
You can mail your check to:
S. 213 Main St.
Graham, NC 27253
Cash – Please print out the membership form and hand it over to the Treasurer or any Officer of the club along with your cash payment. We have blank membership forms available at our meetings for your convenience.
We look forward to welcoming you as a member!
Online Membership Form
- Once you have filled out the form, you can make a one-time payment or subscribe to annual renewals.
- After you submit the form, you will be redirected to pay via PayPal or by credit card.
- You will receive an email confirmation and a receipt for your records.
The BWC uses Google Forms to collect online membership forms. All financials are transacted through verified third party providers PayPal and Payables, an official partner with Google Cloud.
To renew your membership, click here.
Donate to the Burlington Writers Club
If you would like additional information on how your donations assist the BWC in our efforts to support local writers and their love of writing, please email us at email@example.com.
- Click the “Donate to BWC” button
- You will be redirected to a PayPal page where you have the option to pay via credit card, debit card, or Paypal.
- Use the dropdown menu to choose “General Funds” or “Student Contest.”
- Check the box to pay for PayPal fees. We thank you for your support in these additional transaction fees.
You have the option to:
- Donate to our General Funds that support our programming and outreach efforts throughout the community.
- Donate to our Annual Student Contest.
The Burlington Writers Club is a 501c3 nonprofit organization. Your donations are tax deductible.